You will show me the path of life. In Your presence is fullness of joy. At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore. Ps. 16:11

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Buggin'

This morning I got out of bed and walked to the kitchen.
On my way I noticed, through blurry, no contacts vision that there seemed to be little black dots sprinkled all over the carpet in pretty much every room.
Now, considering I had just vacuumed yesterday and that I am fairly certain I haven't been sprinkling black dots all over the place I was a little perplexed.
Not thinking too much about it I grabbed my breakfast and went to get ready for the day.
Once my contacts were in place and I could see the world more clearly I began to inspect these mysterious spots and found them to be bugs.
Now the good news was they were all dead. The strange thing is, I'm not sure why overnight all these bugs have decided to come into our place, crawl out to the middle of our carpet and die.
One or two I can see but this was certainly more than that. No, I didn't count them.
So apparently we have become a graveyard for rollie pollies.
Oh and yes I do know to be thankful they are rollie pollies and not something much more horrendous. Rollie pollies I can deal with.
But do they have to be trying to redecorate my carpot in black dots?

No comments: