You will show me the path of life. In Your presence is fullness of joy. At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore. Ps. 16:11

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas Time Is Here

Today I made the Christmas season official at our house. I spent the day putting up decorations and making the place look festive.
I hung the garland and bows, trimmed the tree, brought out all the little Christmasy knick knacks and all my cute little snowmen and even hung a pretty wreath on the door. All in all, our apartment now looks like it is indeed in the Christmas spirit.
I just LOVE Christmas!
But after a day of decking the halls, many rounds of Winter Wonderland and Sleigh Ride on the radio and a little bit of laundry and vacuuming thrown in, I'm kinda tired.
I'm going to bed soon and let the visions of sugarplums start dancing in my head.
To all a goodnight.

No comments: