Today is the perfect day to spend the afternoon walking around with fuzzy, pink, floppy-eared animal shoes. Don't you think?
Okay, maybe it's not for everyone, but today I need a little more whimzy and a little less stress so, bunny slippers please.
Too bad I don't own a pair. I do have an adorable pair of turtle slippers and to be fair their little turtle feet flop nicely but I need more on a day like this.
Don't ask me why I feel the need to suddenly shove my feet into a cute little bunny. There really is no intelligent rational for such a weird desire, I just, well, want to.
I'm writing this down so all of you will understand that the last weeks have left me slightly crazy. Considering I've refrained from running to Walmart and impulsivly purchasing the said bunny slippers I guess you could say there is hope. Maybe this is fleeting and soon my desire for pink fuzz around my toes will have "hopped" away. (Sorry, couldn't resist that.)
Well, I'm really not sure what to follow all that with so, um, I'll talk to you soon.
Friday, July 18, 2008
Somebody Bring Me My Bunny Slippers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















No comments:
Post a Comment