I am supposed to be in Kansas for one reason only. To help my mom and John move. However, there has been a little side note to that fact and it turns out I'm here to lay around and hurt.
What happened is that my belly button did indeed bust. Weird huh?
Well it all started with a painful bump beneath my belly button but one fateful day the bump burst forth and started oozing out my button. I got sick and was in pain.
The worst part of this is, there are two parts of my body that you do NOT touch. One is my toe nails and the other is, you guessed it, my belly button. I realize that these are completely random and strange places to freak about but woe to the person who tries that type of torture on me. It'll have me in "kick and scream" mode in a matter of seconds.
So to have a very sore, very yucky belly button is not my idea of a party. Not only is it sore but I detest having someone dig in it, which they did. I had to go have it cleaned and all I can say is I praise God Vince was home to hold me afterwards.
Thinking on it, I have had two bad infections in my life that had to be medically dealt with, resulting in torturous doctoring techniques. The first was in grade school when I had an ingrown toenail that just got worse and worse until I couldn't walk. Now this. The two places I hate messed with just HAPPENS to be the two places I've been tortured. Go figure.
The update on my problem is that, according to the doctor, I have an epidermal cyst that burst. It is still leaking but not as bad. The pain has gone away almost completely although the bump is still there (just much smaller).
I praise God that it is getting better. The pain has gone away really quickly so I know that God has had His hand on this. I know because I've spent lots of time praying about it, or really whining, about it to Him. I know He hears and understands and I can feel His touch. I can also feel Him helping me be a big girl when all I want to do is wiggle and scream everytime I have to wash it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment