I was on my way to meet one of the ladies from church this morning so we could go walking when I heard a very intereting story on the radio.They were talking about a new dinner concept that has become popular with the "have more money than sense" population of parts of Europe and Asia.
It's called "Dinner In The Sky" and the basic concept is that you pay bucket loads of money to eat your dinner hundreds of feet in the air. You sit around a table and after you are buckled in you are lifted by crane into the air where your meal is cooked and served.
You can be in the air for up to 8 hours and can request another crane that will lift a platform with a band or such for your entertaining pleasure.
Now my first thought is why would you want to spend 8 hours strapped to a seat dangling above the trees and my second thought is, who on earth would do that?
I think I heard that it costs close to $12,000, not including the food. Wow.
Anyway, if you wanna check out the website to see what rich people are spending their money on these days go here. Make sure you check out the pictures section. It's rather neat but very strange.














No comments:
Post a Comment