There are few of you who will appreciate this more than others (LeAnn!) but I thought I would let you in on what an airhead I can be. Didn't know that one did ya?
So this morning I was putting on my face moisturizer and I had it all smeared on my face when I realized how funny it felt. It had felt the same way yesterday when I was getting ready for church but today I really noticed it. It wasn't blending well and felt more greasy than it should. So after a few perplexed moments I looked down and realized I had been putting hair gel all over my face.
The sad part is that I actually used the hair gel as moisturizer for church Easter Sunday when we were doing our Easter program. On the up side, my make-up went on very smoothly. Maybe I unwittingly came up with a new idea. Or maybe not.
In my defense the two bottles are almost identical and when you aren't really paying attention to what you're doing it was a easy mistake to make. Right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














1 comment:
I'm in stitches lauging so hard, over your air-head moment, hair gel on your face!!!? Let me tell you, you just made my day. Who knows, these airhead moments are often contagious, I might end up with my own, before the week is out, if so I will let you know, so you can laugh with you me! Toodles, I'm so glad your make-up stayed in place...ha-ha.....
Post a Comment