You will show me the path of life. In Your presence is fullness of joy. At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore. Ps. 16:11

Monday, July 4, 2011

Well, I Had Good Intentions

For those of you who don't know, my stepdad, John, recently had major heart surgery. Gave us all a nasty scare but God protected him and he is on the way to recovery. Praise the Lord!
So on the spur of the moment tonight I had a thought that Lydia should send him some extra lovin' because who doesn't heal faster with some Lydia love?
So I quickly made a sign, gave it to her and she quickly made things more difficult than I would have liked. Well, duh, me!
So here are the few attempts I made at getting just the right picture. Right before bedtime. While she was watching her TV show. Good ideas. Good ideas.
You will also noticed the remenants of super if you look closely. Oh well, real life.


First Attempt- Crinkle it



 Wave it around


 Make mommy hold it up while a piece of fuzz on the finger is examined.



 Semi-successful attempt



 She's busy watching Tiny Tots For Jesus



 Last attempt. She ignored me. I gave up.


Well, we do hope you get well soon John. We are praying for you. Bunches of hugs!
Love from all of us!

No comments: