You will show me the path of life. In Your presence is fullness of joy. At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore. Ps. 16:11

Friday, January 28, 2011

A Message For Me

A few months ago our church had the privilage of having a week of services with the Galkin Ministry team. It was such a good time of revival and encouragment.
Last night, I was looking at their website for something and found that you could listen to some of the sermans online. Cool!
I love listening to sermans online because it's like a little extra church during the week and sometimes I need a little extra church.
So, after Lydia went to bed, I spent some time listening. Ya'll it was perfect timing, might I even say, God timing.
The message "Quicken Me, Lord" was so for me at this point in time.
I am posting it because one of you might find it useful as well.
So, click here and listen. It's about 30 min. long but he doesn't get into the message right away. You can fast forward it to about 10:30 on the slider thing and that will be about right where the actual message is. The first part is just intro stuff.
There are other sermons on the website as well and all of them wonderful. Will Galkin is a wonderful speaker, I think you will agree.
You can also browse the site a bit and find out about the ministry and what it is they do. Very interesting!

No comments: