I really need to post something. I know I've neglected this poor blog.
It's not for lack of want or even opportunity. It's lack of brain.
I have nothing to write about. No bright thoughts that will amaze and inspire you.
I just sit here and go hmmmm, what to write about. No idea.
So I just let it sit here. Mocking my empty thoughts.
But it's getting to me folks.
You see, I'm slightly addicted to this blog. I take joy in posting things and making my blog something to be enjoyed. So these big gaps in posting dates are not something I like.
So because I have had it with looking at the Father's Day post I am posting something. ANYTHING!
(Yeah, the OCD blogging thing is quiet strange and it's the little things in life that bring my OCD to a head but now you know.)
But, since I'm still sorely lacking words I'm just going to ramble on and on (and on) and you can just stop reading anytime because I warn you, it could get dull.
So what am I most thinking about today?
Baby oil actually. At least for the moment.
Now before you think I've gone off the deep end and are trying to figure how I can ramble on about Baby oil I'll tell you. The only thing I'm going to say on the subject is. I LOVE BABY OIL.
It's way better than lotion and when your hands get as dry as mine do it's nice to have something that works. So having just applied some I'm sitting here typing thinking "my hands feel nice and look so much better". Not to mention the fact that my keyboard is now sporting oil smears on the keys. Oh well, they'll dry. It says fast absorbing on the bottle.
Okay, done with that.
(I warned you)
I can see you, Lee, you're rolling your eyes right about now.
So to make this post worthwhile so you aren't going hmmmm by the end (if you are still reading this)
I am going to save you money.
See, reading my blog is sooo worthwhile.
In case you haven't noticed, on the left hand side of my blog there is a newish section devoted to $ saving websites. I heart them.
I look at these websites if not every day, most days. Why? Because they really do save money.
There are coupons and codes and freebies and ideas to make your own stuff or make junk look good instructions or just about anything. This is good for me.
I am gaining another OCD habit of making it a challenge within myself to see how much money I can save a week. It's actully fun and my husband is sooo behind that one.
I highly recommend you check them out. Seriously. Go. Now.
You're still here? Well, if you are, try these websites out as well.
I use them often for things I need or never knew I needed but once I found it I though, this is cheap and I could do such and such with it and now I have it and I love it.
These sites are craigslist and freecycle.
They are wonderful. I heart them.
There you go. From baby oil to $ saving tips. All in one post.
Now scratch your head, wonder at my sanity, walk away and say hmmm....














No comments:
Post a Comment