I have the most darling pair of bright green capris.
I bought them at a thrift store when I was pregnant thinking that come this summer I would be a size 6 again and I could get into them.
Then reality hit.
Summer has come and I can't seem to fit my post prego bod into them. Okay, I can get them up over my hips and maybe even get them buttoned but just because you can get yourself squeezed into something doesn't mean you should wear it in public. (Words of advice I would like to give a few ppl I've seen in public. Really people!)
So they sit in my closet taunting me. I really want to wear these.
So I'm ramping up my dieting.
Up until now I've just been moseying along. Purposely leaving behind some foods but not really trying. I was slowly losing it (the weight ya'll, the weight) but just not quickly. I was okay with that.
And then, while digging around in my "yeah right" box of clothes, I found my capris. And I want them. I want them on my body. I want to wear them in public so I can say, "Look at the cute little green capris I have. Don't you wish you had a pair as cute?"
So off to the salad races I go.
Now, I'm not a dieter. I can't do it. You put the word diet in my head and instead of doing things smart, I just stop eating, stupidly thinking that'll get it off. WRONG!
I tend to go overboard on things.
But this time I'm going to do things smart. I promise you. I promise me.
I have a goal now and I'm thinking of pasting those capris on my refrigerator. That might not be a bad idea.
But anyway- Ready, set, DIET!
I will do this. I will not mosey but I will not be stupid about it.
I will get r done.
And the winning prize- fitting myself into the cutest little green capris you ever did see and not looking like a squeezed lime while wearing them.
FYI-For added accountability I have placed a weight countdown thingy on the bottom of this blog. Okay it's been there for awhile but it's been ticking down awfully slow.
I plan to start making that little lady bug move it's spots.














No comments:
Post a Comment