You will show me the path of life. In Your presence is fullness of joy. At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore. Ps. 16:11

Saturday, June 12, 2010

That Was Fast!

Well here it is.
Lydia is 6 months old today.
When she was first born I thought 6 months seemed so far a way but it came in a blink.
Time moves so fast these days.

She has changed so much.
From this


To this



Happy 6 months my sweet baby girl.

Mommy and daddy love you sooooo much (so much it aches!) and we thank God for the precious gift of your life. You have enriched our home and brought us the greatest joy.
We know that you really belong to God but we are so blessed that He chose us to raise you and guide you and teach you His ways.
We cherish you, Sweet Baby, and we are loving every minute of holding you, caring for you and watching you grow up. Yes, you are already doing that. It's such an amazing and delightful process watching you learn new skills and discover your world. You change almost every day and it's a wonder to watch God's creation, perfect in design, all wrapped up in a tiny, beautiful package and given to us for a first hand look at God's power.
To see you grow and change and learn and discover and develop is truly God's handiwork in action and we just stand in awe and joy. What a precious treasure life is, what a priceless jewel you are.
You are the love of our lives.

Today and always, here is one of the things I want to tell you, please learn this early and follow it. I pray every day you do.
(Click the play button on the page to hear the whole song)

2 comments:

Julie Garst said...

Precious baby girl! I love the "toe" thing she's doing in the picture. love you, Julie/mom

Sondra said...

Love you too! Next time I'm in Ks. (in August) I wanna stop by and show her off. She needs to meet you!