You will show me the path of life. In Your presence is fullness of joy. At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore. Ps. 16:11

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Love Day

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
Dozen Roses Pictures, Images and Photos
I was told that I wasn't allowed to get all gushy so I will just say :
I love you so much, Vincent,
I cherish you.
You have made me the happiest woman in the world
and given me a life beyond what I could dream of.
God has given me a great treasure in your love.
I will always prize it and honor it.
You are an amazing man and I fall deeper in love with you every day.
You do so many things-big and small- that show me, every day
how much you care about me, about us.
For that I am thankful.
You are amazing, and I adore you with all my heart.


Um, was that too gushy?
Believe me, it's nothing compared to what I feel.
I'll just keep that for his card.

*******
If you want to read some more "gushy" stuff
head on over to our other blog,
where you will find love quotes and such.
It also features a playlist
of some of our favorite love songs.

No comments: