
If you love books, I have great news!
I found this cool website that lets you trade books with people around the country. You can keep the books you get or trade them for another book. They have a great selection, not only of fiction but also of Bible resources.
I found this cool website that lets you trade books with people around the country. You can keep the books you get or trade them for another book. They have a great selection, not only of fiction but also of Bible resources.
I've been trying it out and it works great.
Click the picture above to check out their website and read more about how it works. If you have questions, you can also ask me.
If you like to read, I suggest you try it.
Click the picture above to check out their website and read more about how it works. If you have questions, you can also ask me.
If you like to read, I suggest you try it.
*If you are going to try this, let me know and I'll send you an email that will explain how you can tell them I referred you. With referrals comes free books. And I'm ALL about free books.














No comments:
Post a Comment