
What did I do to bring in the new year?.....talk to Vince on the phone.
While Vince was off flying around the country I was at our church having a New Years Eve party. It was really fun. We played the game Survivor, Mexican style, complete with tribal councils and stunts. Our clan got voted off right at the first but it was sure fun watching everyone else do all those crazy things. The food wasn't bad either. ;)
I got home around 11:30 all partied out, but it was a great way to close out the old year.
My prayer for the new year: "LORD, may we live it for Your glory!
While Vince was off flying around the country I was at our church having a New Years Eve party. It was really fun. We played the game Survivor, Mexican style, complete with tribal councils and stunts. Our clan got voted off right at the first but it was sure fun watching everyone else do all those crazy things. The food wasn't bad either. ;)
I got home around 11:30 all partied out, but it was a great way to close out the old year.
My prayer for the new year: "LORD, may we live it for Your glory!














No comments:
Post a Comment