We just got back from a 15 day vacation in Vince's homestate, Washington. It was an amazing trip. I always love going out there but it gets harder and harder to leave! I love his family and WA has got to be the prettiest place I've ever seen.
The whole reason for our trip was Vince's little sissy got married. We are so happy for them. They're such an adorable couple. The wedding was beautiful and we enjoyed our time with them. It's too bad we can't be together more often.
We also got to visit with part of Vince's family that we never get to see. I had never met some of them. I really enjoyed getting to know Vince's uncles and their families. They are delightful.
Anyway, Marissa and Erik, we love you and wish you all God's greatest blessings on your marriage and home. We'll be praying for you. We miss you LOTS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment