My bedroom smells like toasted (burnt?) flax.
Seems like a funny thing for a bedroom to smell like, right?
I blame my mother in law.
She got me totally and completely addicted (in a good way) to the wonderful invention of homemade flax seed stuffed heating pads. I use them every night. I have to have them now.
I put them in the microwave and nuke the life out of them every night before bed.
They give off a lovely aroma and I know it's ready.
I reach in, grab my warm and toasty bundle and wrap around it.
Ahhhhhhh.
I go upstairs, crawl into bed and sigh a great big happy sigh.
It. is. the. best!
But the smell, although wonderful, is getting strong in my room. When you walk in, you immediately think....FLAX!
Well, okay, not everybody would think that.
Okay, probably no one but me.
But it's better than air fresheners!
See, one more added benefit of the ever so wonderful, comforting, amazing flax seed bag.
If I could, I'd give every one of my friends one.
It would be a great sign of love.
My mother in law gave me mine. She most really love me!
With all the happiness that this little bag gives, there really is no downside.
Well, maybe just one. But it's very minor.
It heats the whole bed and not just me.
Apparently, or so I'm told by a certain someone, IT HALF COOKS the other person in bed.
MAKES THEM SWEAT IN WINTER!
*shake head in sympathy*
Oh well, a half cooked other person is worth it for my comfort and joy. :)
Wouldn't you agree?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















No comments:
Post a Comment