It has been a long time since I've even looked at this blog.
Considering how attached I was to it, it surprises me that I've been able to stay away.
It's just that, well, life got complicated. Life got hard. Life became more imporant.
But in the midst of all that's gone on this last year...and there's been A LOT!....I have missed this.
I have missed writing. I have missed the creative outlet. I have missed everything about my little corner of the bloggy world.
So many times I thought, "I should blog about this" or "Wouldn't that make a cool blog subject?"
But then something would happen and the moment would be gone.
The last few months, the whole past year really, has been full of more than I care to write about but there have been a lot of really special stuff that never got recorded. That's sad.
Lydia has been my constant source of joy and every day I am blown away by the happiness she brings our home. In all the crazy, she's been my precious sweetness, and always brings a special moment and smile to my day.
But, I am thinking I kinda want this blog thing back. Maybe.
It takes time to do this. Time I don't want to take away from the valuable moments of Lydia's childhood. Time I could be devoting to other, more important things all around. Like laundry. Like sleep.
But then, is this important too? For me? I don't know.
I'm in debate here, people.
So help me.
Should I come back to this? Should I start this baby up again?
Would you read it?
Leave a comment here or FB me.
Tell me if this is a worthy hobby and why.
Or tell me if you'd read it.
Or tell me what you'd like to see on here.
Or just say hi. :)
While you are here, look around. Check out some of the side links.
Look at the archives...all three years worth if you like. I recorded so much of myself. I think this was almost a diary for me. My life for all to see. :)
I will look forward to your comments or emails....HINT HINT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














1 comment:
Hi Sondra,
I did enjoy reading your little posts. I know your husband's family really well but not you. This would be kind of fun, especially if you told what that remarkable husband of yours is doing also. :-)
Post a Comment