You will show me the path of life. In Your presence is fullness of joy. At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore. Ps. 16:11

Sunday, December 19, 2010

One

It doesn't seem possible but Lydia is one. I say that with mouth gaped open wondering if it's really true. Is it possible?
Every day I look at her I see changes and growth. Some days I love it, excited to see her learn and develop but some days I wanna yell, "STOP! It's too fast!" But time goes on. (More on that later.)

Since Vince had vacation around her birthday we decided to treck out to Washington to celebrate her birthday with family. I wanted her to be able to share that day with aunts and uncles and grandparents. I'm so glad we decided to do so.
It was such a special trip in so many ways. And of course we had a super cool party! Everyone pitched in and made the day wonderful. Amazing really. I couldn't have dreamed up better!
Thanks, everyone, for making it so special for us! We love you soooo much!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This slideshow created with Smilebox

No comments: