You will show me the path of life. In Your presence is fullness of joy. At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore. Ps. 16:11

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Finally...some pictures of our home.
As you can see not all of the pictures are of the completed room. This is either because the room still isn't completed or I took them before they were done.
I know the lighting is bad in a few but I wanted to get them on here so I'm using what I have.

Enjoy!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Our New Home
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comment:

Diane said...

Kim, your home is lovely and tastefully decorated. It looks very big, I'm so happy for you. It looks like you love books also, so do I. Thanks for putting all these on here, and for showing us your baby bump. I really like the name you picked too. I'm looking forward to meeting her in pictures.