You will show me the path of life. In Your presence is fullness of joy. At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore. Ps. 16:11

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Choo Choo

We recently got this very special gift from Vince's nanny for the baby.
The special part is that Nanny picked this out just for us from the blind center she used to go to in Florida. It was made by a blind person there.
Whoever made it did an amazing job and I'm sure our child will love to play with it. It's made of wood with connecting cars and a string to pull the train along. Can you just here the "Choo Choo" now?
We will enjoy watching baby play with it and sharing the story of how we got it. Hopefully it will be a gift we can pass on to the next generation.
In case you don't know, I love things that have a story and a history. I really want this train to have it's own continuing story and long history.
Thanks Nanny.

3 comments:

Diane said...

Is this an announcement? Have I missed something? Or is this just in the future?

Sondra said...

Well, I guess I never made any offical announcement on my blog or FB.
I was pretty guarded about it for the first 3 months.
I just assumed most family knew by now. I'm surprised mom isn't harolding it from the rafters. :)
But for the offical announcement-
I'm 4 months pregnant.
We will be finding out what it is July 23.

Diane said...

Congratulations!!! So happy for you! No, I hadn't heard, but I haven't been around, or seen your mom, either. This is the first time I've checked back here since last week to. That's great news!