I would give you the lengthy play-by-play but there is just no way I could. I wouldn’t do it justice.
We spent a few days just kickin’ back, enjoying family time and doing things like fishing in the pond near the house and walking around the lake nearby.
For our anniversary (June 18), Vince and I headed to the coast for two days. Words can’t say how beautiful it was or how much fun we had. It was a dream trip.
When we got back we spent a day with mom and dad at the zoo, then Marissa and Erik came up from Tri-cities to spend the weekend with us. It was a huge blessing to be able to spend time with them. We had the whole family together and it was a blast!
Our time went by too fast and before you know it, we were getting on our flight for home. It was hard to say goodbye because I know it might be awhile before we see them again. And because every time I’m up there I fall a little bit more in love with the Pacific Northwest.
For the Inz family: We Miss You!
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |















No comments:
Post a Comment